NSK 6901z Bearing
Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation. Ball bearings use standard cages of pressed steel, as well as machined, brass cages for high-speed applications.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Radial deep groove bearings are made with very high levels of precision and used in applications where rotational performance and low torque is necessary, but load is a secondary issue. Miniature, Deep-groove bearings however do have higher load ratings for their size than shallow-groove ball bearings, but are also less tolerant of misalignment.
- General 6200-2RS C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 24720, 24721, 24722
- 0.9063 in
- General 22812-88 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- General 6201-2RS Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Four-Bolt Piloted
- General 6207-2RSC3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 220 mm
- Lubrication Groove &
- FAG 6204-2RSR-L038-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Dual Lip with Slinge
- 304 Cast Stainless S
- FAG 6206-2RSR-L038-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Adapter Mounted
- Standard Duty
- FAG 6203-2RSR-L038-C3 Radial & Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 3.0000 in
- 3.7500 in