NSK 6901z Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical Roller. All cylindrical roller bearing configurations (except RAA) provide precision control of the rollers for operation over a wide range of speeds with precision-ground, double-ribbed guide flanges on one ring. These roller bearings are found in turbine engine mainshaft, transmission and gearbox applications with high radial loads.
Cylindrical roller bearings have rollers that provide a modified line contact with the cylindrical inner and outer ring raceways, while the rollers are guided by ground ribs on either the inner or outer ring. The cylindrical shape allows the inner ring to have axial movement relative to the outer ring.Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs.
In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life.
- 150 mm x 210 mm x 60 mm INA SL014930 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 15.75 Inch | 400.05M
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm INA SL183010 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 180 mm x 250 mm x 42 mm INA SL182936 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Ball Bearing
- 1.969 Inch | 50 Mill
- 55 mm x 90 mm x 46 mm INA SL185011 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- PT INTERNATIONAL
- 55 mm x 90 mm x 46 mm INA SL045011-PP Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- ASAHI BEARINGS
- Take Up Unit Bearing