NSK 6901z Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical Roller. All cylindrical roller bearing configurations (except RAA) provide precision control of the rollers for operation over a wide range of speeds with precision-ground, double-ribbed guide flanges on one ring. These roller bearings are found in turbine engine mainshaft, transmission and gearbox applications with high radial loads.
Cylindrical roller bearings have rollers that provide a modified line contact with the cylindrical inner and outer ring raceways, while the rollers are guided by ground ribs on either the inner or outer ring. The cylindrical shape allows the inner ring to have axial movement relative to the outer ring.Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs.
In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life.
- Link-Belt MU5212TV Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- PT INTERNATIONAL
- Link-Belt MA1306 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- ASAHI BEARINGS
- 150 mm x 210 mm x 60 mm INA SL014930 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 15.75 Inch | 400.05M
- Link-Belt MU1209TV Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 2.441 Inch | 62 Mill
- 1 Rib Outer Ring
- Link-Belt MU5209TV Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 0.78 Inch | 19.8 Mil
- Link-Belt MA1206 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Link-Belt MA5313 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 1.378 Inch | 35 Mill
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm INA SL183010 Cylindrical Roller Bearings